Montgomery begins our instructional day at 7:45am. School announcements begin promptly at 7:45AM; therefore all students should be in their seats by 7:45AM. Please make sure your child is at school by 7:40am to eliminate a hectic start of their school day.
Thank you for your support with our safety procedures. Please review the following points. We ask for all parents/guardians to abide by our check out procedures for the safety of our students.
Student Check-Out before 1:45 p.m.
- Come to the front office to show picture identification and sign the child out of school. The office will call the classroom for your child.
- Students will not be check out of school after 1:45 p.m. unless we were previously notified by phone or written notice or there is a serious emergency.
ALL PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REPORT TO THE FRONT OFFICE TO RECEIVE A VISITOR’S PASS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES!
Our school day is 7:45a.m.-2:20p.m. The school does not open until 7:00 a.m. Students cannot arrive before 7:00a.m. and must be picked up by 2:50p.m. There is no supervision for children outside the school hours.
- 7:00-7:45 Students arrive to school
- 7:00-7:30 Breakfast
- 7:45 Tardy Bell/Morning Announcements
- 2:05 Afternoon Announcements
- 2:10 Dismissal Daycare riders
- 2:15 Dismissal Walkers, Pre-K bus riders & carpool by the gym
- 2:20 Dismissal 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade bus riders
- 2:25 Dismissal 4th & 5th bus riders and Pre-K thru 2nd grade car riders in the cafeteria
- 2:30 Afterschool clubs & ASEDP