Wednesday August 3rd
Don’t miss the Back to School Fair on Wednesday, August 3rd. At the Back to School Fair, plan to visit informational tables, learn about PTA Fundraising efforts, learn about and register for extracurricular activities like Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and Chess Club, receive bus information, receive your carpool number, register for the lottery drawing of the Mustang Extended Day Program, drop off classroom supplies, and meet your child’s teacher.
Parents and guardians are required to bring:
- a copy of your current proof of residency (a current utility bill will suffice)
- a copy of your photo ID for each child attending Montgomery. For example, if you have 3 children attending Montgomery Elementary, you will need to bring 3 copies of each document.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to make copies or have access to print that day. If you come to the school without the appropriate documents, you will be asked to return home and return with these materials. Once again, even if you filled out paperwork last spring, you will still need to bring this paperwork on Wednesday 8/3.
In order to accommodate all families and strive for a seamless flow, the Fair is divided into two sessions. If your last name begins with A-L, please attend the 8-10 am session; if your last name begins with M-Z, please attend the 10-12 am session. We ask that everyone attend the correct session to assure manageable traffic and parking. This will also give teachers the proper time to personally welcome each student.
For questions regarding the Back to School Fair, please contact Jaime Gordon at email@example.com.
Back to School Fair Tips
- If possible, come during the 2nd hour of your time slot. The Fair will be much less busy and your wait times will be significantly less.
- If you have to come at 8am, please have patience. Remember, this is your child’s first school experience of the year. Make it a positive one for them.
- Please complete your PTA online registration before coming.
- Don’t forget a copy of your utility bill to prove residency as well as a copy of your ID (1 copy of each per child).
- Please remember that you have to come to the Back to School Fair to enter the lottery for the After School Program.